Not Able to Perform Negative Receipt Adjustment for Below Transactional Level Item
(Doc ID 2037199.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.1 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a negative adjustment using a below transactional level item, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) using the XORDER Interface in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) by using reference items.
- Purchase Order (PO) is created in RMS with Approved status.
- ORDSKU.REF_ITEM is populated with reference items.
- Perform receiving by passing REF Item in RMS through rmssub_receiving interface in RMS.
- PO receiving is complete and ORDLOC.QTY_RECEIVED and ORDLOC.LAST_RECEIVED are updated accordingly.
- Perform a negative adjustment for the received quantity using ORDSKU.REF_ITEM. It aborts with error message: 'A negative adjustment cannot bring the quantity received below zero during PO receipts.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!