Demantra Dm_Site_Code Is NULL In T_src_sales_tmpl And T_src_loc_tmpl When Using Legacy Load
(Doc ID 2037689.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, LoadData
dm_site_code in t_src_sales_tmpl and t_src_loc_tmpl is not populated when using legacy load
This is happening when data has a commas or special characters. Collect Shipment and Booking History works fine if using Standard Collections
Expect Shipment and Booking History - Flat File to load dm_site_code
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Demand Management System Administrator Responsibility
2. Nav: Collections -> Oracle Systems -> Shipment and Booking History
3. Notice the dm_site_code is populated
4. Nav: Collections -> Legacy Systems -> Shipment and Booking History Flat File
5. Notice the dm_site_code is NOT populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|