New Primary Supplier Not Added Correctly for Existing Item; PK_ITEM_COUNTRY Error Is Thrown When Creating a New SKU
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1, a new primary supplier is not added correctly for an existing item, and a PK_ITEM_COUNTRY error is being thrown upon attempting to create a new item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item through XItemDesc script.
- Add supplier1, supplier2 for the XItemDesc; make supplier1 the primary supplier. The item should be created without error.
- Add another supplier3 as primary supplier for the above created item.
- Notice the following error populated in RMS induction screen: "A country of sourcing must be added to this item/supplier relationship before the primary supplier indicator is changed"
- Create a Style with Item Country populated.
- Create a SKU for the same style.
- Check the CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table and note a PK_ITEM_COUNTRY error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms