Compositions.Declaration.Lifecycle Phase Shows Blank In Search Result For Pending Declaration
(Doc ID 2038262.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compositions.Declaration.Lifecycle phase shows blank in Search Result for Item with Pending Declaration
Compositions.Declaration.Lifecycle phase to show the appropriate value in Search Result for Item with Pending Declaration
What is Working
Compositions.Declaration.Lifecycle phase shows properly in Search Result for item with Released Declaration
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client, create several parts, create Declaration for each part, and release.
2. Create several parts, create Declaration for each part, and keep it pending
3. Configure Advanced Search with following criteria:
Items Part Object Search
Number Is Not Null
Declared Compliance In (Select all the available values)
4. Click Format, goto Format tab and add below attribute:
Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase
5. Run Search. See the value for Compositions.Declaration Lifecycle Phase does not show up for parts with Pending Declaration
Applied patch 184.108.40.206.169
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document