Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While reconciling the till on a different register, the following Unexpected Exception occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the till 001 on Register A and till 002 on Register B.
2. Login into Daily Ops from Register B.
3. Click the "Till Options" button.
4. Click the "Reconcile" button.
5. Enter the till 001 on Register B.
6. Close and Reconcile the Till.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms