Problem with ITEM_COST_HEAD and ITEM_COST_DETAIL Information
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the xitemsupctycre message is integrated for style then the ITEM_SUPPLIER_COUNTRY information is cascaded to its SKU provided CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.CASCADE_IUD_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY is 'Y'. However, the ITEM_COST_HEAD and ITEM_COST_DETAIL information is not cascaded to SKU from style.
Instructions to Re-create:
- Create a 2 level item with transaction level as level 2 in approved status.
- Associate the parent item with Country of Sourcing and notice the information on the ITEM_COST_HEAD and ITEM_COST_DETAIL is cascaded to the child item.
- Now associate a new country of sourcing to the parent item and notice that the only ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table is populated for the child item.
- ITEM_COST_HEAD and ITEM_COST_DETAIL tables are not populated for the child item with the new country of sourcing information.
- Notice that the CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.CASCADE_IUD_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY is set to 'Y'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms