Create Promotion Creates Records Prior To Start Ship In Promotion_Data
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Predictive Trade Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, PTP-Gen
Create Promotion creates records prior to start ship in promotion_Data
Create Promotion should not create records prior to start ship in promotion_Data"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a promotion with a start date of Jan 1 , 2015 and verified that the promotion has been created successfully
2. Queried the Promotion_Data table for the promotion_id = 3. We see that there are records in promotion_Data table with sales_data < Jan 1, 2015 but normally it shouldn't fetch the records.
4. Edited the promotion and Changed the campaign and saved the promotion
5. I can see that there are records in promotion_Data table with sales_data < Jan 1, 2015
6. Edited the promotion and change the start date to Oct 1, 2014 and saved it
7. But still there are records in promotion_data table with sales_data < Oct 1 , 2015
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms