Item Price Does Not Change from Clearance When the Current Clearance is Reset
(Doc ID 2038500.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), find that, when an ongoing clearance is reset in Retail Price Management (RPM) application, the clearance price is not reset in SIM.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a clearance in RPM with no end date
2. Run required batches in RPM and SIM, so the clearance price is effective in SIM
3. At a future date, in RPM, modify the ongoing clearance with an end date
4. Run required batches in RPM and SIM
5. Find that in SIM, the item price is not reset - i.e. the price still shows as clearance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document