Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2015
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 8.7 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 8.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hours on closed projects are removed from timesheet when a timesheet is resubmitted after a unlock / lock. When correcting a timesheet where time was entered against a closed project, the time for the closed project is deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Enterprise Track
2. Reopen a timesheet containing time for a closed project.
3. Update time on a still open project
4. Submit and approve the timesheet
5. Run a report for the timesheet,
6. The time for the closed project has been deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms