Field Logic Model Drop Down Menu Appears Split in Dual Monitor Configuration Between the Two Monitors
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 6.1.0 to 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find drop down menu is displayed partly on both screens when working with dual monitors.
The full drop down menu should be displayed completely on one screen - on monitor where main application ( Java Client) is running.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Start Java Client as a manager.
2. Move application ( Java Client) to be displayed on second monitor.
3. Configure Java Client to be displayed in full screen mode.
4. Open LogiView model form "EDB-LGV-DT-CFR" from LogiView toolbar.
5. Switch to query mode.
6. Open drop down menu for field Logic model (V_EDB_LGV_DT.NAME).
7. Find drop down menu partly displayed on second and first monitor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms