Field Logic Model Drop Down Menu Appears Split in Dual Monitor Configuration Between the Two Monitors
(Doc ID 2038689.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 6.1.0 to 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find drop down menu is displayed partly on both screens when working with dual monitors.
The full drop down menu should be displayed completely on one screen - on monitor where main application ( Java Client) is running.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Start Java Client as a manager.
2. Move application ( Java Client) to be displayed on second monitor.
3. Configure Java Client to be displayed in full screen mode.
4. Open LogiView model form "EDB-LGV-DT-CFR" from LogiView toolbar.
5. Switch to query mode.
6. Open drop down menu for field Logic model (V_EDB_LGV_DT.NAME).
7. Find drop down menu partly displayed on second and first monitor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!