Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The loadpricelist export produced a file with an invalid <datetime> component.
The xml created from loadpricelist cannot be imported using loadpricelist.
<date dd="13" mm="2" yyyy="2014"></date>
<time hh="0" mm="0" ss="0" tzhr="-13" tzmn="0"></time>
Reproduction steps :
1. Set timezone to (UTC+12:00), with the daylight savings on. That would effectively make it 13 hours ahead of GMT.
2. Create product with rate tiers and time
3. Commit the product to the database.
4. Export using loadpricelist (both within the DST on and DST off periods)
5. Load the product back using loadpricelist
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms