Error while Editing a Transfer with Date Earlier than Vdate: 'Not After Date cannot be greater than approval date'
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
For an MRT generated transfer, trying to approve the transfer with old "Not After Ship Date" throws the following error.
"Not After Date cannot be greater than approval date"
Even after adjusting the "Not After Ship Date" to be Vdate or later, the below error is thrown while approving and preventing the transfer from approval.
"Date must not be earlier than today's date"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and approve a new Mass Return Transfer (MRT) in RMS, using the current date as the 'Tsf Not After Date'.
2. Run the MRT.PC batch job.
3. Search for the created Transfer. Note that the transfer was created in Input status (per design).
4. From the [tsf] form, select Options ->Submit. Note that the Status is updated to Submitted.
5. Select Options -> Approve. An error message is displayed because the Not After Ship Date is in the past.
6. Change the Not After Ship Date to the current or a future date.
7. Select Options -> Approve.
8. Notice that the transfer cannot be approved and error message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms