Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom portal development requires calling the CILCSSEP as a Business Service to:
- calculate recommended deposit
- create the deposit SA
- default values when starting SAs
- start and stop SAs
Several issues are encountered which include:
- Unable to map fields into the business service schema
- Unable to call the business service with a pageAction flag of "default"
- Input parameters are being ignored or not accepted by the service
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms