Unable To Call CILCSSEP As A Business Service
(Doc ID 2039025.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom portal development requires calling the CILCSSEP as a Business Service to:
- calculate recommended deposit
- create the deposit SA
- default values when starting SAs
- start and stop SAs
Several issues are encountered which include:
- Unable to map fields into the business service schema
- Unable to call the business service with a pageAction flag of "default"
- Input parameters are being ignored or not accepted by the service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document