Net Cost is not Calculated Correctly After Applying Deals
(Doc ID 2039077.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying overlapping deals FUTURE_COST table contains an incorrect value NET_COST
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Log into RMS > Ordering -> Deals Managements. Open Deal Find form.
2. Create new deal D1 using: Deal Timing=Promotional, ACTIVE_DATE=19.05.2015, CLOSE_DATE=30.06.2015, Billing Type=Off-invoice,
Threshold Value Type="Get unit for fixed price", Deal Class=cumulative, Cost Apply Type=Net Cost
3. Add item, set Org Level=Chain
4. Add Threshold : Lower Limit=1, Upper Limit=999999, Value=55.55
5. Approve deal D1.
In FUTURE_COST table inserted record with NET_COST=55.55 and ACTIVE_DATE=19.05.2015
6. Select the previously created deal D1 for copying and create deal D2 on Deal Find form. Set ACTIVE_DATE=24.05.2015, CLOSE_DATE=30.06.2015. Click OK.
7. Add Threshold : Lower Limit=1, Upper Limit=999999, Value=44.44
8. Approve deal D2.
Expected result: NET_COST= 44.44 for ACTIVE_DATE = 24.05.2015
Actual result: NET_COST= 14.09 for ACTIVE_DATE = 24.05.2015
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document