Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.0 to 15.2]
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.0 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a project is created, the activity shows the tool template but the type is labeled "Template Missing" instead of the template type name.
Steps to reproduce as administrator:
1. Administration Activity Templates - Edit create move to required tools.
2. Administration Timelines click on the name of the time line
3. In the Knowledge Base and create the tool template with a file attachment
4. Projects - create project with the phase the same
5. create a project that contains the Activity Template with the added tool
6. upload the tool
7. Look at the documents tab for that activity
8. the type shows as "template missing"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms