Warehouse Quick Receiving Allows Received Containers To Be Received Multiple Times Using Handheld(HH)
(Doc ID 2039671.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warehouse(WH) Quick Receiving Allows Received Containers To Be Received Multiple Times Using Store Inventory Management(SIM) Handheld(HH).
Advance Ship Notice(ASN) should NOT get closed in case there exists at least one missing/in-progress carton.
- In case of receiving a missing carton for a ASN, the status should not change for ALL Cartons and Receipt should not be generated for ALL cartons.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an ASN (Warehouse delivery, from a warehouse to a store) with two containers, with each container having a different item.
2. Log into handheld and navigate to WH Quick Receiving.
3. Scan in the first container ID and complete receiving for the first container only.
4. Exit WH quick scan.
5. Log into SIM PC GUI and navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Warehouse delivery'.
6. Open the ASN (In Progress status).
7. Click on 'Confirm'.
8. Click 'Yes' to the warning prompts - the second prompt informs that one of the container is not received and the line items in that container will be updated with zero quantity.
9. Notice that the status of the ASN is now 'Received'.
10. Notice that SIM publishes a ReceiptCre message.
11. Go back to SIM HH graphical user interface(GUI) and navigate to WH quick receiving.
12. Scan the first container ID and notice the warning message that the ASN is received. - Expected: An informational message saying the ASN is already received and this container cannot be received.
13. Scan the second container and notice that no warnings are shown.
NOTE: The confirmation screen shows: "Received Containers: 1. ASNs received against: ASN Id - See Step 16 for expected results.
14. Go back to PC GUI and to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Warehouse delivery'.
15. Notice that the ASN received (that was in status 'Received') goes back to 'In Progress'.
16. Open the ASN and note that the first container status is changed to 'In Progress' and the second container status changed to 'Received' - Expected: missing container is updated and then marked status-received and the ASN status - received. No confirm in PC is required.
20. Click on 'Confirm'.
21. SIM publishes another ReceiptCre message to RMS - Expected: SIM should not publish the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document