Merchandise Hierarchy Default at Subclass Is Picking the Wrong Subclass
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, when trying to add merchandise defaults to a subclass belonging to a class for which there are multiple subclasses, regardless of the selected subclass, RMS always picks the last subclass from the list.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Action > Merchandise Hierarchy.
- Look up a class with 4 subclasses.
- Click on the "Edit" button for the 2nd subclass.
- Click on the "Options" menu option and then on "Merchandise Hierarchy Defaults".
- Note that the 4th subclass' details are returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms