Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the SIM hand held (HH), ‘Submit’ of a ‘Return-To-Warehouse’ does not provide the user an option to print the Return Report.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM hand held
2. In the Main Menu, choose Shipping/Receiving (option 1)
3. In the Shipping/Receiving Menu, choose Returns (option 4)
4. In the Returns Menu, choose Create Return (option 1)
5. In the Select Return Destination, select ‘Warehouse’ (option 1)
6. In the Select Warehouse, select a warehouse (say option 1)
7. Input Authorization number when prompted for Authorization number
8. In the Pending Returns prompt (Pending Returns exist. Do you want to edit and existing return?) select No (option 2)
9. In ‘Select Context Type’, select ‘Administrative’ (option 2)
10. In Select Inventory Status , select Available (option 1)
11. In the Scan Barcode page, enter an Item Number and press Enter
12l. In the Select Reason code page, select Return To Warehouse (option 2)
13. In the select Quantity page, select type in 2 and press Enter
14. If the ‘The return quantity is greater that the available stock on hand. Is the return quantity correct?’ prompt comes , select Yes (option 1)
15. Here, in the scan bar code page, go to summary page (The short cut is = )
16. In the Return Summary page, select ‘Submit’ option.
17. On the prompt (Are you sure you wish to submit the request now?) , select Yes.
18. Now, the Return menu appears (with Create Return, Edit Return and Delete Return options).
Due to this issue, users cannot print the report from Hand Held device.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms