Run Distribution Distributes More Quantities Than the Requested Allocation
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In the distribution process, the system is distributing more quantities than the quantity requested of the stock order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 distros. The item must be configured with C-pick (storage).
- Create two containers with enough stock in a single storage location.
- Configure item_master. Distribution_Method = 'FIFO'.
- Perform the distribution of the two distros.
- Check the pick_directive that the distributed amount is greater than the requested amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms