Run_Distribution.Sh Batch Distributes More Quantities Than the Requested on Allocation
(Doc ID 2040197.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the distribution process, the system is distributing more quantities than the quantity requested in the stock order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 distros. The item must be configured with C-pick (storage).
- Create two containers with enough stock in a single storage location.
- Configure item_master. Distribution_Method = 'FIFO'.
- Perform the distribution of the two distros.
- Check the pick_directive that the distributed amount is greater than the requested amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document