Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Mobile Point of Service (MPOS) tablet edition, Suspend option does not work on the Network Error pop up screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to MPOS.
2. Press 'New Transaction' which will navigate to basket screen.
3. Now add item to basket.
4. Press "Pay" which will navigate to Payment screen.
5. Now turn off the wi-fi using the control center slid bar and press "Credit/Debit".
6. Payment error with Network Error pop up is displayed. Click Ok.
7. Turn the wifi on.
8. Press "Suspend" on the Network Error pop up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms