Order Expense Screen Does Not Recalculate Expenses After User Selects 'No' on Warning Dialog
(Doc ID 2041088.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Order Expense screen does not recalculate modified expenses after the user selects 'NO' on a particular warning message dialog.
Steps to Recreate:
- Check Order Expenses from ORDLOC_EXP table.
- From application, change the component rate and click 'Yes' on the dialog box.
- Note that the components for all the locations are updated and recalculated.
- Change the component rate and click 'No' on the dialog box.
- The expense is updated but not recalculated for the current location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document