Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, the Order Expense screen does not recalculate modified expenses after the user selects 'NO' on a particular warning message dialog.
Steps to Recreate:
- Check Order Expenses from ORDLOC_EXP table.
- From application, change the component rate and click 'Yes' on the dialog box.
- Note that the components for all the locations are updated and recalculated.
- Change the component rate and click 'No' on the dialog box.
- The expense is updated but not recalculated for the current location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms