Selective Rerating Fails And Doesn't Recreate Proper Rerating Job
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Rerating/Rebilling
selective rerating performed in order to rerate only usage events is failing.
Sample Test Scenario:
1. Create a consumer account on bill cycle 23
2. Create a subscription with the voice plan and add-on deals for MMS/SMS
3. Perform some real-time data usage
4. Perform some real-time SMS usage
5. Perform some real-time MMS usage
6. Perform some real-time content download usage
7. Perform some real-time voice mail to text usage
8. Perform some batch voice usage
9. Perform some batch data usage
10. Create a selective rerating job by calling the PCM_OP_RERATE_INSERT_RERATE_REQUEST opcode to rerate only real-time and batch usage events
12. Run rerating
At step 12 rerating fails.
The new rerating job that is automatically created upon failure doesn't match the rerating job that failed as it is not selective to rerate only real-time and batch usage events.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms