Affected Items Name Modified From Java Client Is Not Reflected to Web Client
(Doc ID 2041465.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Quality Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Java Client, changed the "Affected Items" tab name for CAPA to be "Affected Items XX", but on the Web Client "Affected Items" tab, the name is not modified.
From the Java Client, changed the "Affected Items" tab name for CAPA to be "Affected Items XX". On the Web Client "Affected Items" tab, the name should be modified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client with Admin user
- Go to Admin > Settings > Data Settings > Classes > Quality Change Requests > Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Go to User Interface tab > Affected Items
- Change name
Affected Item(s) : Affected Items
Affected Item(s) : Affected Items XX
- Login to Web Client and create a new CAPA
- Go to Affected Items tab. The Affected Items is not renamed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document