Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Batch PurgeDSDReceivings.sh delete only one shipments for Purchase Order with multiple shipments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set parameter to hold completed Purchase Order and Receive Shipment to 0.
2. Create an order from SIM and note date of creation.
3. Create several shipments for previously created order and receive them.
4. Run DOCCLOSE.sh in RMS to put records in status 1000 and set the complete date column value.
5. Run PurgeDSDReceivings.sh in SIM in order to clean the order and corresponding shipments.
6. Check order and shipment tables - order was deleted, but only one shipment was deleted.
7. Run again the batch and observe that no remaining shipment was deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms