Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating totals, Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) is not taking into consideration the rollup levels.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a total with a rollup that could have either NULL or not NULL values. (e.g., SA_TRAN_HEAD.REF_NO1)
- Upload a sale with a NULL value for the rollup.
- Run the Totals/Audit.
- Confirm that there is an SA_TOTAL record with NULL ref_no.
- Upload a sale with a NOT NULL value for the rollup.
- Note that there is no record in SA_TOTAL for the new rollup value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms