When Calculating Totals ReSA Is Not Taking Into Consideration the Rollup Levels Defined in the Total
(Doc ID 2041669.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating totals, Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) is not taking into consideration the rollup levels.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a total with a rollup that could have either NULL or not NULL values. (e.g., SA_TRAN_HEAD.REF_NO1)
- Upload a sale with a NULL value for the rollup.
- Run the Totals/Audit.
- Confirm that there is an SA_TOTAL record with NULL ref_no.
- Upload a sale with a NOT NULL value for the rollup.
- Note that there is no record in SA_TOTAL for the new rollup value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document