Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a store/day, the "Delete Store/Day" functionality is disabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Load RTLOG files with SALES, DCLOSE, and error (e.g., Invalid Item, etc.).
- Check that Store/Day has been set to C - Store is Closed.
- Ensure that ReSA (Retail Sales Audit) Login ID has these privileges: FINANCE_MANAGER_JOB, AUDITOR_MANAGER_JOB, AUDITOR_JOB, ADMINISTRATOR_JOB, SYSTEM_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB.
- Log in to Sales Audit > Store Day Audit > Search for the Store Day that was loaded.
- Open in "EDIT" Mode , and click on "More Actions". Delete Store/Day is disabled.
- Click on "Reset Audit Status". Delete Store/Day is still disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms