Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.0.x, currency rounding validation does not work correctly for Return transactions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Currency Rounding Rules in ReSA.
- Create an RTLOG file which contains two transactions: Sale and Return.
- Process RTLOG file.
- Go to the Error List screen (saerrlst) for the store that was loaded. Screen displays TRAN_OUT_BAL and NO_RULE_FOR_SALETOTAL errors.
- Go to the Transaction Detail screen (satrdetl) to fix errors.
- Press Refresh Errors. Errors are no longer reported after refresh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms