Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XAlloc interface is allowing to allocate more qty than order quantity.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Order for a item with order quantity as 10 and add a WH to the Order and keep the order in Worksheet status.
2. Send a XAllocCre Message for the order number created. Allocate entire 10 units to a store S1.
3. See ALLOC_HEADER and ALLOC_DETAIL will have rows with status as W(worksheet).
4. Send a XAllocCre Message for the same order number created. Allocate entire 10 units to a store S2
5. ALLOC_HEADER and ALLOC_DETAIL tables will have another record for the same order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms