Replenishment Orders Build Is Failing With ORA-00001 Error
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.1 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment Orders build (rplbld) is failing with error : rplbld_1~20150716094016~process~ALLOC_DETAIL~-1~ORA-00001: unique constraint. (.) violated~INSERT in package insert_alloc_detail
Steps To Recreate:
- Pre Requisite: create below combination of ITEM/SUPPLIER/COUNTRY/LOC:
item1 supp1 US loc1
item1 supp1 CA loc2
item2 supp1 US loc1
item2 supp1 CA loc2
- Create REPL_ITEM_LOC entries for the above items for each item, supp, country combinations with stock category as C (cross-docked) and 'Source WH' as same warehouse and two different stores(loc1 and loc2).
- Make sure no stock available in Warehouse .
- Execute replenishment batches - rilmaint, rplext.
- After rplext is run, please note that table ORD_TEMP table is having only 3 rows per item as against 4.
- Run rplbld.
- Observe that the batch failed with error : rplbld_1~20150716094016~process~ALLOC_DETAIL~-1~ORA-00001: unique constraint. (.) violated~INSERT in package insert_alloc_detail alloc: 100200181store:1111.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms