Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), when an item that has been shipped to customer is returned and refunded back to Cash Tender, the Override Tender Limit dialog appears even though the tender amount is less than the MaximumCashRefund value.
1. Apply <Patch 20369048> on the server and client
2. SIMXC is up and running (OMS)
3. Set the value of parameter ‘MaximumCashRefund’ to 100.00 and ‘MaximumCashRefundWithoutReceipt’ to 20.00 via the POS admin options
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select F3 POS
2. Enter item number
3. Select F4 Item
4. Select F9 More
5. Select F7 Shipping
6. Enter customer details
7. Select Shipping Method and F2 Done
8. On Sell Item screen , select F6 Tender
9. Select F2 Cash
10. Set the Completed_Quantity to 1 for the item marking the order as Shipped in the Order.xml
11. Select F2 Return
12. Select F2 Search
13. Select F9 Order
14. Enter Order ID above
15. Retrieve the Trans Details
16. Enter Return Item Info
17. Select F6 Tender
18. Select F2 Cash
The following message is presented to the user.
The tender amount is more than the maximum allowed for the selected tender.
Do you want to override the tender limit?
Press Yes to override.
Press No to return to the previous screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms