Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, when using the advance search option, the use of wild card "*" is not working as described in the user guide.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to POS > Item Lookup > Advance Search.
- Enter search text data with wildcard in Item Description field. (e,g., Cool* when there is an item with description "CoolBox").
- Press Next Enter key ->
- Actual results: "No records were found for the search information entered." message appears. The search should return all items that have a description starting with "Cool".
- Try another search with wild card in the middle, end of the search criteria -> No records were found.
- Try to search with wildcard * only. Results: "No record found with items in BASE".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms