Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the Till Payout Approval Code does not default to 'NONE' even though the Till Payout Approval Code Default is set to this value in the reason code parameters.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the parameter to modify reason codes to Yes.
2. Configure Approval Default
- F4 Admin
- F4 Security
- F5 Reason Code
- Till Payout Approval Codes
- Highlight Not Required
- Press Enter
3. Complete a Till Payout transaction
- F3 POS
- F9 More
- F5 Till Functions
- F5 Payout
- Notice the Approval field is blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms