Action Field in Manage Data Window Is Not Getting Reset When Reset Button Is Clicked
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), after downloading any template, the Action field in the Manage Data window is not getting reset when the Reset button is clicked.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ReSA application.
- Navigate to Foundation Data > Data Loading > Manage Data from the task menu.
- Enter these value for below fields:
Template Type=Error Code
Template=Maintain Error Codes
Process Name=Error Code
- Click on Submit.
- Open the attachment.
- Click on RESET in Manage Data window.
- Note that all fields are reset except the Action field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms