Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that approving a Store Order that is in "Worksheet" status in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) does not approve the status of the Purchase Order (PO) in RMS.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a PO in RMS for a store in 'Worksheet' status.
- Choose an item and enter order quantity as 10 units.
- In SIM, navigate to ‘Main Menu’ -> ‘Inventory Mgmt’ -> ‘Store Order’ and access the PO created in the step above.
- Edit the quantity of the item to 15 units and click on ‘Approve’.
- Note that the user is taken back to the Store Order list screen.
- Find that the status of the PO is still in ‘Pending’ status.
- Note that the PO status in RMS is still in ‘Worksheet’ status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms