Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when system administration parameter 'Disable Damages' is set to 'True', SIM allows receiving damaged serialized items in some functional areas but does not allow receipt of damaged UINs in other functional areas.
1. Set the system admin parameter 'Disable Damages' to 'Yes'
2. Receive a Warehouse delivery that contains UINs.
3. Click on UIN quantity field and note that only "Receive" and "Unreceive" options are shown - Note that "Damage" option is not available.
4. Now receive a PO based ASN in SIM for UINs.
5. Click on UIN Qty field and note that "Damage" is available as an option in the UIN receiving window.
6. Try the same with a store to store transfer receiving and note that "Damage" option is available here as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms