Unable To Change Status To Complete On A BP That has Linked Elements from Schedule Manager Attributes
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the status of a Business process (BP) from Draft to Complete, even without making any changes, the following error occurs:
This started occurring suddenly, after an upgrade. Prior to this happening, the respective BP has been marked as Complete and even Publish as it is now in the past.
Upon checking the Schedule attributes design in Schedule Manager, it is determined that the respective Data Element is correctly configured with it's corresponding Tag value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Unifier with a user that has permissions to modify Business Processes in uDesigner.
2. Navigate: Company Workspace > Administrator Mode > udesigner > Business processes.
3. Open the BP (currently in status Complete and Published)
4. Change the status to Draft. Do not make any other changes.
5. Change the status back to Complete. Notice the error messages.
This started occuring after upgrading Unifier from a previous major version and running the migration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms