Proration On Billing Time Discount
(Doc ID 2043792.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a use case where one is trying to achieve pro-ration for a fixed discount through the BTD (Billing Time Discount).
* Discount is set for pro-ration both at the purchase time and at the cancel time.
* The discount is purchased during the middle of the cycle.
* The discount is based on the billing (BTD).
* At the end of the cycle when billing is run, there is full discount that is applied instead of the prorated amount.
1) Created an account on Aug 1st with monthly fee product with $20.
2) Purchased a Billing Time Discount on 15th Aug which gives flat $10.
3) Run Billing on Sep 1st.
BRM should prorate the discount based on the validity period.
In the above scenario, it should have given a flat $5 discount whereas it is giving $10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document