Fixed Price Change Goes as REGPRCCHGMOD Instead of REGPRCCHGCRE, Resulting in Price Change Failure in ORPOS
(Doc ID 2043951.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the RIB_TYPE for a Fixed Price Change populates as REGPRCCHGMOD on the RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table when there is an existing future price change or promotion for the same item. As a result, the price change fails in Point Of Service (ORPOS). It is expected that the RIB_TYPE should be entered as REGPRCCHGCRE on the RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Pick an item which is already on promotion and note the promo end date.
- Create a Fixed Price Change for that item effective on [PROMO_END_DATE + 1].
- Approve the price change.
- If CC_DIRECT_PAYLOAD_POPULATION = 0 then RUN PRICEEVENTPOPULATION batch job.
- Check RIB_TYPE in the RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table. The value is REGPRCCHGMOD instead of REGPRCCHGCRE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document