Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When default_UOP is passed as 'C'(Case) in item supplier country element of Xitem message, error message 'INV_UOP' is inserted in CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table and system rejects item supplier country record.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item using external interface (XItemCre Message) with DEFAULT_UOP as 'C'.
2. Notice the error 'INV_UOP' inserted in CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table.
3. Try creating the item from Item master screen with DEFAULT_UOP as Case.
4. The DEFAULT_UOP in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY value is C''.
5. The UI and Stub are not in sync while validating DEFAULT_UOP field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms