If the Start Date/Time Is Modified After Creating a Promotion, the Promotion Is Not Getting Applied
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stores are unable to activate events early when the Price Promotion Start Time is modified to an earlier time than was originally set.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Back Office.
- Click on "Pricing" tab.
- Click on "Price Promotion".
- Click on "Add".
- Add promotion details to start the event (e.g., 11-JUL-2015 at 6:30 PM). Add items 4321, 60020002, 60040004, 60060006, 60080008 and give Percent Off = 20 on each item.
- Click on Save. Note the promotion ID.
- Click on "Search" and enter the promotion ID noted in Step 6.
- Modify the promotion to start in a few minutes (e.g., 10-JUL-2015 at 10:00 AM). Click on "Save".
- At 10-JUL-2015 at 10:01 AM, try to search for the promotion with the ID noted in Step 6. "There were no results matching the specified criteria." message appears.
- Scan Item: 4321 and notice that the item does not have the promotion price applied (i.e., 20% off) even though promotion is active.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms