RTV Quantity in SIM Not Decreased When an Item Is Deleted from an RTV in RMS
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the RTV_QUANTITY column in RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH table is not decreased when an item for an approved Return to Vendor (RTV) is deleted in RMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS.
- Create an RTV (Inventory -> Return to Vendor).
- Choose Supplier and Supplier Site
- Choose Location type -> Store
- Add at least two items to return
- Choose "Options" sub menu from the top menu bar and Approve RTV
- Press OK
- RTV has been created. Value RTV_QTY in ITEM_LOC_SOH table and value RTV_QUANTITY in RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH (SIM) table have been correctly increased.
- Edit the RTV from step 2.
- Choose one item
- Delete the item from RTV
- - Press OK button.
- Item has been deleted from RTV. Value RTV_QTY in ITEM_LOC_SOH table has been correctly decreased. Value RTV_QUANTITY in RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH (SIM) table for the deleted item is still the same as in step 3.
This behavior is not correct, because value should be the same as in RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms