Multiple Users Do Not See Changes in Same Project With F5 Refresh - Introduction Of Special Key Combo Action (ALT+SHIFT+F5) to Re-Load All the Data.
(Doc ID 2044715.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.1 to 16.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data is not being refreshed for other users after having been committed to the database.
Users do not see changes made in projects when opened by other users.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. User 1 logs into P6 and opens a project.
2. User 2 logs into P6 and opens same project.
3. User 1 then makes changes to project and ensures that changes are committed.
4. User 2 then presses refresh (F5) to see changes but does not see all changes. For example a deleted activity by user 1 is still shown to user 2.
5. User 2 has to close the project and reopen to see the full changes (No need to exit the application).
When data is committed to database, upon refreshing in the application, the data should be current as per the committed changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document