Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management (RWMS) 14.0.2, when setting the location ID for the system control parameter (SCP) 'IN_TRANSIT_LOC','PRINT_AND_APPLY' to a length greater than 12 characters results in the following error message when running the container unit picking process:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an in transit location with 20 length characters.
- Define that location as in_transit_loc and print_and_apply in SCPs.
- Create picking directive of type Unit.
- Log into RWMS handheld (HH).
- Select option for unit picking.
- Select option for container unit picking.
- Insert container ID.
- Press “F4=Begin”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms