Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) environment integrated with Oracle Retail Returns Management (ORRM):
When a return is performed for more then 2 items, and on the return item screen the cashier selects any item in the list apart from the first one, the return reason is not captured for the items prior to the selected item in the list.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In an ORPOS-ORRM integrated environment, select F3 POS and link a customer to the transaction.
- Select F2 Return.
- Scan a receipt for a sale transaction containing more then 2 items - say 4 items.
- Select all 4 items to be returned.
- Select the 3rd item in the list and proceed to next screen.
- The positive ID capture screen is displayed; populate the details and select Next.
- User is prompted to enter the return reason for items 3 and 4 on the list, and then displays the Sell Item screen with all 4 items.
- On completing the transaction, the EJournal shows that a return reason was not captured for first 2 items. The database also misses the transaction.
- ORRM fails the transaction, as it is mandatory for ORRM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms