WAC Is Calculated Incorrectly After Performing RCA in RMS and Delivery Adjustment in SIM
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the Weighted Average Cost (WAC) of an item is calculated incorrectly after performing a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) in RMS and a Delivery Adjustment in Store Inventory Management (SIM). This happens when the currency of the purchase order (PO) is not the default of the system.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order in RMS (it is better to use a large quantity for the results to be very visible; e.g., 1000).
- Receive the order in SIM (Direct Delivery).
- Adjust the cost in RMS via Receiver Cost Adjustment form.
- Adjust the received quantity in SIM (adjust delivery) to a smaller value (e.g., 5).
- Notice that the WAC for the item is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms