Overview of the functions AUDIT_MODIFY_CASE_DATA and AUDIT_CASE
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How do the functions AUDIT_MODIFY_CASE_DATA and AUDIT_CASE perform their updates?
2. What are the differences between them?
3. What are their limitations?
4. How many cases can be audited at a single time?
5. Provide details about the various parameters?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms