Pre-Distributed Container Received on FPR Without Details Appointment Has 'To Location' Incorrectly Set to Null
(Doc ID 2045589.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 03-Mar-2017
When receiving pre-distributed containers on Flexible Pallet Receiving (FPR) without details appointment, the 'to location' field is incorrectly set to NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO).
- Create a predist stock order (more than one stock allocation).
- Create a FPR without details appointment.
- Receive a container per each destination.
- Move the received containers.
- No suggested location appears.
As the system does not suggest a location to which to move the container, warehouse operation is affected while trying to move those containers to the desired location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document