Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 03-Mar-2017
When receiving pre-distributed containers on Flexible Pallet Receiving (FPR) without details appointment, the 'to location' field is incorrectly set to NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO).
- Create a predist stock order (more than one stock allocation).
- Create a FPR without details appointment.
- Receive a container per each destination.
- Move the received containers.
- No suggested location appears.
As the system does not suggest a location to which to move the container, warehouse operation is affected while trying to move those containers to the desired location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms