Primary Country Indicator of an Item Can Be Set to Two Different Values
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the primary country indicator for an item can be set to two different countries at the same time by two different users.
This issue is occurring on the FORM ITSUPMANUCTRY.FMB in the front end, but does not seem to affect the back end table ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY for column PRIMARY_COUNTRY_IND.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into to RMS as user A.
2. Create a new item as user A.
3. Move to the supplier section of the item master screen and click on supplier.
4. Set a supplier for the item.
5. Move to the "Item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture" screen ITSUPMANUCTRY.FMB from the ITEMSUPP form.
6. Set the Primary Country as USA and keep the Item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture open. Do not click the OK button.
7. Log into RMS as user B while keeping the first session for user A open.
8. Go to "Edit" mode for the item created by user A.
9. Move to the supplier section of the item master screen and click on supplier.
10. Move to the "Item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture" screen ITSUPMANUCTRY.FMB from the ITEMSUPP form.
11. Set the Primary Country as Canada and click on the OK button.
12. Move back to the "Item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture" screen for user A and now click on OK.
13. Go to the item master screen and then back to the "item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture" screen for user A.
14. You will see that there are now two different countries set as the primary country.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms