Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Collaborative Planning - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Collaborative Planning / Planner's Workbench
When attempting to open the Planner's Workbench as a Supplier company user
the following error occurs:
Planner Workbench (Collaborative Planning User) is not a valid responsibility for the current user. Please contact your System Administrator.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Confirm that the ASCP plan has Production selected in the ASCP Plan Names form
2. Confirm that a sourcing rule with Buy From from the Supplier's site is assigned to a planned item.
3. Confirm that the Sourcing Rule is included in the Assignment Set used in the Production plan.
4. Log in as a valid Supplier Company user
5. Confirm that Horizontal View, Vertical View, and Exception Details all display valid data.
6. Select Planner Workbench
7. Observe the noted error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms