SPP Planning Output Has No Forecast Demand For Any Item Based On The Install Base History
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Parts Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Support Parts Planning / Inline Forecast Generation
On VCP 220.127.116.11:
When attempting to run a plan with Generate Inline Forecast set to Yes,
find that the Order Details show no forecast related data generated.
Expect forecast data to be generated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. (R) Service Parts Planner
2. Create Forecast Rule named XXX_Returns with a Product Population Based Forecast (over 52 weeks of Install Base History)
3. Create Forecast Rule named XXX_Usage with a Product Population Based Forecast (over 52 weeks of Install Base History)
4. Apply the Forecast Rules to all items in SIM Set name SIMxx
5. Create a plan using SIM Set name SIMxx
6. Run the plan with Generate Inline Forecast = Yes
7. Observe that the Order Details for any forecast related Order Types have no rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms